Rules for the DIYA Creative Genius Contest:
- Contest is open to all school and college students across India.
- Students may participate as individuals or as a group.
- Students need to download DIYA on an Android device, register and upload a project video of them working on an educational project. Maximum file-size accepted is 100 MB for a video. Lengthy project videos can be split into multiple videos, numbered appropriately and submitted.
- Prizes worth INR 10,000 on offer.
- All participants with valid entries will receive digital certificates.
- A panel of seasoned educationists and representatives from Ingegno will pick the winning entries. Entries will be judged on creativity, uniqueness, design and the final output/creation of the project.
- The contest will run till December 20 and the winners will be announced in January 2018.
- Note – Students can continue to use DIYA to upload their project videos, win redeemable reward points and participate in contests run periodically on the app.